Friday, July 8, 2011

They're Here!!!!

They're Here!

Mackenzie Kaye and Nathaniel David Sikes arrived just a little before 8:00 am on July 7, 2011. Mackie weighed 6 lbs 3 oz and Nate weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. Can you believe Kristi had over 13 lbs of baby in her on Thursday morning? Kristi is doing great. The babies are doing great. We have all spent the last 36 hours feeding, peeing, pooping, changing diapers, burping and doing all the other million things that I have learned goes into having two beautiful babies. I know you're all really ready to get to the pictures so here are some of the best from yesterday.

This is the first picture of the family.


Here is a picture of Kristi and the kids just a few hours after they were born.


Here are a couple of pictures of Mackie and Nate for the first time in the nursery.



Here the first picture of both the kids, that is the first not of ultrasound quality. Nate is on the left and has really blond hair. Mackie is on the left and has dark hair. Nate yelled for the first hour or so after he was born. Since then both have become very good babies.



Here's a picture of me with Mackie.

Pictures of all the grandparents with the kiddos.

Mimi


Nana and Roo


Nonni


Pops


And with my nephew Bradley.


I'll have more to write next time but things are pretty busy these days. I just wanted to get some pictures of the kids up for you to see.

I hope you have as great a weekend as we're having. I have to tell you, it would be pretty hard to beat what we're up to though.

Dr. Daddy

















No comments: